This session will sum up the key things we think you should now and how to prepare for your Plan meeting, followed by question time.
- NDIS basics - a brief update on eligibility and roll out
- Understanding the planning process
- Plan Structure - including categories of support (and why they are important)
- Setting goals
- Pre-planning what services will meet your needs
- Gaining evidence to support needs
- How best to communicate your goals and needs with the NDIS
- How to maximise the use of the funding you receive
- Support Coordination
- Plan Management - what it is and whether you need it
- Common pitfalls and how to avoid them
For more information contact Extended Families South East Team on 9275 6953.