Become a member
Membership is a way of supporting the organisation. As an incorporated association, members play an important role in ensuring organisational direction and governance.
As a member you will:
- Receive our newsletters, Annual Reports and other updates to keep informed of organisational operation, opportunities, challenges and direction
- Support Extended Families and have the chance to influence the organisations direction through voting rights in the Association and representation on the Committee of Management
- Be invited to attend the Annual General Meeting, fund-raising events and other special member events such as theatre nights
- Members also receive regular newsletters, a copy of the Annual Report, and other reports and updates to keep them informed of organisational operation, opportunities, challenges and direction
- Registered volunteer membership is $5
- Registered family’s membership - $10 pa
- Individual membership - $10 pa
Simply fill in the following member registration form.
Member Registration Form